Total Pageviews

Thursday 2 October 2014

aloe vera FOR ACIDITY AND CONSTIPATION

If anyone of you are the patient of ACIDITY OR CONSTIPATION and try all kind of chemical oriented medicines.  Don's worry and feel relax i think you all have heard about aloe vera and the new herbal remedy according to my point of view which you don't know about is Psyllium seed husks or isbagol husks. 
These herbs are very very effective in couple of diseases.  Not only acidity, constipation but also blood pressure, hear attack, intestinal ulcer, stomach ulcer as well.  Really if you don't believe me than consult your physician who have good knowledge about herbs and herbal medicines.  A lot of doctors have help me in my research.  They also admired my research. so the bottom line is 


ALOE VERA AND PSYLLIUM SEED HUSKS
Vs
acidity, constipation but also blood pressure, hear attack, intestinal ulcer, stomach ulcer 

and believe me the winner is aloe vera and psyllium seed husks

No comments:

Post a Comment